This learning playlist also called the "Walk with challenges" was created for the training activity "My step forward", organised by Socialna akademija and its partners and co-funded by Erasmus+.
Still, this learning playlist that can be used by anybody, anytime. You just need to gather a (small) group and take a walk ... with challenges... and ... make your FIRST STEP FORWARD!
The training course took part in Celje, Slovenija, between 7th and 14th of July 2022. The project was organised to support youth workers and educators to find answers to the following questions:
- How to support young people so that they can live life to the fullest?
- How can we support them on their path of discovery of personal mission and satisfaction?
Main topics of the training course were:
- Positioning personal mission on a career guidance map,
- factors of growing up in World 4.0,
- the dynamics of mission, vision, and decision making,
- diverse methods to support youth on their path,
- keeping inner motivation in long-term processes,
- I as a mentor and companion of youth
- digital world and mentoring process.
Participants of the training course were youth workers and educators (between 20 and 45 years of age) who work in a non-formal setting with youth on regular basis.
Activities to complete
Complete the following activities, earn badges and you will see your playlist progress updated